Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Shoot The Bull JKE where are you?

JKE where are you?

Use this forum for general conversation amongst yourselves when you don't have anything better to do. We like gossip! Try to keep the technical out of it.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 pm

JKE, what happened to Iron Motors Tech? I can get to Knucklenutz, and from there to the forum, but if I try to open a forum topic or log in, I get a blank screen. Where are you?

Post Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm

It seems fine from here. Maybe just a temporary glitch?

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 pm

I just checked again. If I use the Favorites link that I usually use for the IMT forum, I get a page that says "Internet Explorer Cannot Open this Page." If I go to Knucklenutz, and click on the link for the forum, it opens, but if I try to open a topic, or to log in, I get the same message as before. I don't know what the problem is, but I am not having any other computer problems.

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm

I've had the same problem for several days now.
Tried from the home page-get the menu-click a topic & poof.
old harley parts are MY 401K!

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:15 am

It's back.

Post Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:30 am

I'm not sure what's going on . I just spent a chunk of cash to renew my contract with my server. I have had the same problems you guys describe. I get in touch with the server and they get back an hour or two later saying that there is no problem. Magically everything works. A few days later same shit ! Not sure what to do .

Return to Shoot The Bull