FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thanks again Pa

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

Psycobilly

Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:45 am

Thanks again Pa

As Pa posted below, it was good to finally meet, in person. Pa went way out of his way to deliver that rearend to me. It was the highlight of the year for me, as I remember him responding to my first post on Richard Dudas Servicar Exchange. Since then he has been, only a phone call away. As we talked we wondered, How is it that we can meet online, and actually treat each other better, and be more friendly, than some of our physical neighbors. I think our love for these machines, is a big part of it. Not to mention Pa is one of the coolest folks I know. My wife is really shy, but when she got home I heard her tell her friend that "They (Pa and Kat & the crew) we're REALLY cool. I have never in the eight years we've been married heard her say that about anyone. Now she wants to vacation in Ohio!

Well, now I have a great Rearend that I've been cleaning for about three days. I'll have to post some before and after pictures soon. I'm sure there will be a lot of questions, and with the help I allways get here, I'm sure we will find all the answers.
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:02 am

Re: Thanks again Pa

Thanks Bro ! :) It was my pleasure see you obtain another component for your project. You and your wife are super cool folk. Kat and the rugrats say so too. I whole heartedly agree, with meeting finally, in person, also. The pleasure was all ours. We probably won't be in Ohio during the whole next summer. Kat and Jared are already making plans to go back down that way next season. :D Hopefully the cards will fall that way. Another case of the BROTHERHOOD....Heh ! :wink: Pa

Return to Servi-Cars