FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Servi Frame Parts

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

KnuckleWarren

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Servi Frame Parts

I have a servi frame I am trying to work with, at some point in its life someone hacked out the axle adjusters and a piece of the radiused tubing that goes from the top loop of the rear frame to the bottom section of the rear frame. I can bend up some tube for the radiused parts but I am looking for some axle adjusters. does anyone have or remake those axle adjuster parts? Thanks in advance
-Warren

P.S. for those who saw my post last month looking for early servi wheels....... My goal was accomplished and I am currently looking at a full set of three (two rear one front) matching wheels for my project.. :D
<<

KnuckleWarren

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Re: Servi Frame Parts

Soooo, I am still looking for axle adjuster parts, but I was able to get a hold of a servi rear axle and I didn't see it until the thing got into my possession that it is missing the axle to frame clamps. the welded stationary portions are there but the portion that moves about and bolts to the stationary halves are gone.

Any ideas?
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:29 pm

Have you tried Warren at 45 Restoration ? Here is his telephone number 1-800-445-1945. If he doesn't have them, he probably knows who does.
<<

KnuckleWarren

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Thanks you for the tip Pa! I figured if it wasn't on their online catalog, they didn't have it... probably a little narrow minded. I will give them a call.

Return to Servi-Cars