Board index Flathead Power-Technical Questions, Answers, and Suggestions K-Models Looking for scans of KR decals

Looking for scans of KR decals

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:45 pm

I'm looking for some fairly high resolution scans of KR decals - the "R' one that goes on the oil tank, and the round one that was often used on the small tank (actually a cut down Hummer decal best I can recall). Anyone who might have them, please PM me here and I can give you an email address to send them to.

Post Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi Slindo,

I've done that one on AutoCAD in the past... Only diff with the factory one is in the raduises. The H-D one, actually just a quickly moded "H" one, has straight cuts rather than curves on the R... Otherwise a perfect replica. I don't know anything about a smaller one

Don't buy them on eBay, they're expensive there. I've got an address somewhere much cheaper, something like Fox Productions, he's not on the web...

Post Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:25 am
k56 User avatar

look on ebay under the K, KH or KHK model harley...Item number: 220301863292 was never bid on, but the auction finished up today. you still might be able to contact seller.

Return to K-Models