Site Admin

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:06 am

Re: Garage Find!

Plumber !!!!!!!!!1 Check it out !! :wink: Pa
<<

Plumber

Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 am

Re: Garage Find!

Yeap. They got the music right. Where ya' think the garage is, England? 45K on it, might be ready for a top end or maybe it had one before they parked it. You can "pause" the video on the oil filter and see that putting an oil filter and v. reg. on a rigid frame is going to be a tight fit. I can't get my flat pipe under my motor - pipe hits the top of a foot board support casting. I'll take my 4" grind wheel and lower the top.
Watch when the camera travels over to the (right) side. See how you can see the top of the Pan cover sticking out from under the tank? Well, that view is gone if you use those overhanging AM (aftermarket) 3.5 gallon fat bobs. The rear cover is completely covered over and wrong.
---------------------------------------
We have Rep. Duncan Hunter (R), working on an "earmark" of our own Pork Barrel interest. To heck with thieving politicians feathering their own nest. We want some action on our behalf this time around. This earmark we're pushing through, will make it a federal crime, punishable by a mandatory 25 yr. sentence, to replicate a Harley-Davidson part that veers, even slightly, from the original design.

Return to Pans