Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us My Idea

My Idea

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:26 pm

I think you should make it so that you can edit by adding to a post (you could state that you are adding a correction to what you previously posted) but not removing what you put in previously. This would avoid confusion where someone removes a post and nobody knows WHY the conversation has taken the turn it has taken!

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:54 pm

Strongly agree. The ability to "Delete" or to delete via the "Edit" function has been abused on this site, and in many cases has made reading posts nearly impossible.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:31 pm
Pa Site Admin

Problem is fella's, is the software. It allows only so much. Sure...the edit feature can be manipulated to some extent but why do it ? I think what is said........is said. Retractions can be made with another reply. I've bonered a few comments myself here and there. Embarressing???? Hell yeah it is !!! To bad though. I said em anyhow. If I screw up ??? I face up. We all make mistakes. Why hide em ? Are we perfect ? Perfection is defined as learning from ones mistakes. I realize an added reply can be a bit confusing but it is not to difficult to manage around a non retactable statement. Shit fella's !!! Some of my worst enemies are now my best friends because they know I and they are not perfect. Why ??? Because I or they, fessed up to mine or their, stupidity, miscalculation, or attitude at the time. To bad our ole ladies don't see it the same way ! :wink: Right ?? Pa

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:45 pm

Ya no, My edets are usuallly tofixup some messspelled werds cause I'mnot a vary guud spiller ang thid prugramm donut have spilllchekker. My 2 sense.
It makesme luk like a dummmie.
:lol:
Curt!

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:20 pm

Pa, Curt: To F*** up is normal. To forgive takes a couple beers :)
Steve H

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:43 pm

Steve:
Ain't that the fricken truth.
Curt!

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:27 am
Pa Site Admin

And one for the road to boot !! :lol: Pa

Post Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:47 pm

And may GOD bless us all. To live and learn is about all we can do
Steve H

Return to Talk To Us