Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us posting photos

posting photos

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 pm

i tried to post a photo on show your 45 and didnt do it right, i searched around for instructions, can you guys give me a idea what i did wrong??

Post Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:22 am

I have no idea what your did. The best way to post good photos without having any sizing problems is to go to http://www.photobucket.com and open a free account. Simply upload your photos there. Click on the IMG Code of the photo you want here. Paste the IMG code on these pages and you have a nice large, clear photo for all to enjoy.

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 am

What are the size restrictions for pics. I am trying to use Photobucket but when I try to post a pic FHP says it is too big but doesn't tell me what size will work. Photobucket is also being a pain to figure out how to make pics smaller.

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:24 am

I have scanned and uploaded over a thousand pictures to photobucket and have never had a size issue. I have no idea what is causing yours.

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:46 pm

I did a search on their help section for resize and got a page that said that resizing was a feature of the "old photobucket" but was not supported on the "new photobucket". Since I never used the "old" site, I have no clue what they are talking about.

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:32 pm
Pa Site Admin

I don't have any issues with posting pics on here.

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Some of my cameras take pictures that hit the size restriction and have to be re-sized some don't. I think that all of them can be set to a low enough resolution to work without re-sizing. Photobucket would still re-size last time I tried I think it was in the quick fix drop down. If not most any free or cheap photo software will re-size.
Dusty

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Pa, I am sure that posting pics is easy, however I seem to be having an operator problem. I thought that there was a place on the forum that had the size restrictions for posting pics, but I can't find it.

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm
Pa Site Admin

Darn... I am having trouble finding it also.

Return to Talk To Us