Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us Bonneville Speed Run

Bonneville Speed Run

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 am

I was not sure if all the members here were aware but Patrick aka ,"the French Fowl"the master of K Models has built another super bike and is headed to Bonneville.Patrick has graciously offered his insight and help to us all many times herein and I for one as I am sure many others here are thankful .I might add that this is again a representation of the quality of the expertise on this forum and am grateful that there are still people like Patrick that are willing to share their knowledge.I wish him all the luck in the world and that he does well and stays safe. :D :D

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 am

what he said. I was meaning to wish him luck in person at Mallory Park but got the dates wrong, good luck anyway
Shoot, a man could have a good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff...

Post Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:47 pm
Pa Site Admin

Go get em Patrick !! :D

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 am

Are you running at BUB ? I wish you the best of luck. Joe Taylor and I had planned on entering a 39EL in the vintage class. Unfortunately we have had parts supply problems. We will be absent this year. Hopefully 2012
John K. Endrizzi

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Wishing you the best of luck, Patrick!

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm

Here's a link from the Harley-Davidson Riders Club of Great Britain website, to give you updates on Patrick's progress.

Patrick will be accompanied by his friend (and mine) Gordon, a fine man and an excellent mechanic, whose talent for telling "hard luck" stories is un-equalled. I have made the pair of them promise to keep a diary of their escapades both off the track and on it; if their behaviour is anything like I've seen at British rallies most of that sponsor money could end up as bail! :mrgreen:
72 Ironhead, goes better than it stops!

2005 XL1200R.... well ya gotta have a rat-bike!

Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 pm
Pa Site Admin

:lol: :lol: :lol: I look forward to your reports on the rowdy pair. :lol:

Return to Talk To Us