Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us What's happened to the forum?

What's happened to the forum?

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.
Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:32 am

Can't access anything?
Shoot, a man could have a good weekend in Dallas with all that stuff...

Post Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:44 am
Pa Site Admin

45Brit wrote:
Can't access anything?

No problems on my end. I can access everything ok. Maybe your server had a glitch ?

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:17 am
Pa Site Admin

Is it working for you now ?

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:26 pm
Pa Site Admin

The issue should be solved now folks. It appears the problem was with the black colored page theme script. Somehow it got corrupted. S&S deleted the black theme and defaulted the blue. You all should be good to go now. Better blue than no forum heh ? The first thing the webmaster asked me was...am I using the blue as my preference. I said I am. The webmaster told me he was using the black as his choice and he was experiencing the same thing you folks were. The code you folks provided verified the problem as the black theme, which made it easier to diagnose the issue. The webmaster deleted the black option and defaulted the blue. Thanks for helping out folks. :D

Return to Talk To Us