Board index Flathead Power- General Announcements and Various Subjects Talk To Us Liberty Mcy Policy Announcement

Liberty Mcy Policy Announcement

General announcements, news or ideas concerning people, places, or events coming up. No technical, politics, or complaints. Try to keep it short.

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

Post Wed May 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Liberty reserves the right to refuse service upon any carburetor or other essential item with identification numbers that have been permanently altered to misrepresent its identity.

The only exceptions at this time are the "Beck" replacement L&L carburetors altered at the factory.

Thanks to our hosts for this important forum!

T. Cotten, Pres.
Liberty Motorcycle Specialties, Inc.
118 N. Washington St.
Lacon, IL 61540 USA

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Just another "announcement", Folks...

Liberty must shut down for maintenance this winter, and can only honor established accounts.
(I need to construct a new "business plan" that doesn't include me.)

Looking to the future, my fifteen-year-old email address, liberty@npoint.net, has a lit fuse upon it.
So my alternate emails are libertynightshift@outlook.com, or libertynightshift@yahoo.com, or libertynightshift@gmail.com.

Thanks again to our hosts for this important web community!

....Cotten
118 N. Washington St.
Lacon, IL 61540 USA

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:46 pm
Pa Site Admin

Cotten wrote:
Just another "announcement", Folks...

Liberty must shut down for maintenance this winter, and can only honor established accounts.
(I need to construct a new "business plan" that doesn't include me.)

Looking to the future, my fifteen-year-old email address, liberty@npoint.net, has a lit fuse upon it.
So my alternate emails are libertynightshift@outlook.com, or libertynightshift@yahoo.com, or libertynightshift@gmail.com.

Thanks again to our hosts for this important web community!

....Cotten
118 N. Washington St.
Lacon, IL 61540 USA

Wow Tom, Are you at liberty to explain all this ? No pun intended on the Liberty part of my question, Concern only. I saved all your email addresses for your future customers. With absolute respect, Pa

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 am

Its simple, Pa!

My email server of nearly sixteen years says they own my address, and could curtail it at any time, and eventually will.

So I must get the Nightshift's addresses out there now.

....Cotten

Return to Talk To Us