FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Need HELP from members in Nashville TN

Moderators: Curt!, Pa

<<

d.rinner-okc

Post Sat May 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Need HELP from members in Nashville TN

Any Musicians, or Law Enforcement officials, my son's house was burglarized in Nashville sometime Friday.
They took a big screen TV, Apple laptop computer, DVD player, digital camera, and worst of all his prize posession,
a Taylor K10 accoustic guitar made from Koa wood. Taylor quit using Koa wood a decade ago, so it is basically irreplacable.
If anyone hears of a Taylor for sale near Nashville, please contact the Police. Yes, it has a serial number and it's on the Police report.

Thanks in advance,
d.rinner-okc
old harley parts are MY 401K!
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Sun May 31, 2009 9:01 am

Re: Need HELP from members in Nashville TN

Damn SCUMBAGS !! Have your son check out all of the local pawn shops. Pa
<<

d.rinner-okc

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:04 pm

It gets worse. They went back late Saturday night & torched the house down. Now they have the Arson investigators
on their tails.
Made a mad trip to Dallas yesterday to fly wife to Nashville to be there with him & find new quarters & replace enough
clothes to work.
I'm going next weekend with some furniture, dishes & whatever else we think of.
But there went the funds to put the 53 pan on the road this summer. First things First.
drinner-okc
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:38 am

d.rinner-okc wrote:It gets worse. They went back late Saturday night & torched the house down. Now they have the Arson investigators
on their tails.

Get them away from that property ! At least for the meantime ! Something does not sound logical about these crimes !

You need to focus suspect attention to people he knew or knows. There is no sensible reason for a thief, who targeted the goods, which were initially stolen, to return to the scene of a crime, in order to commit arson, thus risking getting caught, for both crimes. These scumbags either are total wackos or they are revengeful. Not even a junky, who steals goods for his fix, would return to the scene, to set a fire. The only reason a junky would return.....is for more trading goods.
<<

George Greer

Post Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Your son has really pissed off some redneck that he knows; or has known, and now they are doing their best to destroy your sons life as he knows it.

I agree with Pa, get away from there....

Now that the law's on the arson investigation, there might be more on the line than just property/physical items that can be replaced.

George
<<

d.rinner-okc

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

BUMP
On the day of the break-in, the Police lifted a good print. It matched a 14 year boy who was on probation for another
breaking & entering conviction. Upon questioning, he confessed to both the break-in & the fire. In fact he still had
burns healing on his legs.
My son doesn't stand to get any stuff back (including the Taylor guitar) but may get victims compensation from the parents. (who after a month never knew about the burns, or where the big screen TV came from?)
My son & his room mate now live in a nice apartment in SE Nashville, but they'd rather be in a house. They'll have to stay
a year.

My son also has renters insurance now.

drinner-okc
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Wow ! I got that wrong but better safe than sorry...right ? So it turns out to be a punk kid ! Stupid punk kid at that. I am sure glad the police were able to lift that print. I hope just compensation will be received. My Ole Lady bought a diner serveral months back and it has been hit twice already. Once an attempted breakin, which failed, due to a window, which was on the inside of the structure and prevented entry due to a large industrial iron stove in it's opening, and the other hit, according to the police investigators, was an inside job. The thief faked a forced entry in an upper level window but didn't leave any scuffs on the asphalt roof. Evidence was found in the interior. None on the exterior. Police investigators still havn't explained how the thief made entry though. There are no ground floor entry damages. Though I have heard of a key which can open all locks. The inside job netted the thief the next days cash box. A suspect is noted also. Doubt she can recover anything out of that dirt bag.
<<

Chris Haynes

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Ted Nugent pretty much sums up my feelings on thieves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo
<<

Pa

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:25 am

My personal feelings also.

Return to Talk To Us