The classic style of motorcycles of the past just can’t be beaten for coolness. Now, there’s a way to tap into the coolness of retro style. The new award winning KN-Kone motor combines the look of a knuckle, with the bullet-proof design and charging system of the 1970-’99 style alternator lower end. The KN-Kone motor features the S&S Super E carburetor and Super Stock® single fire ignition system.
In 2011, the KN-Kone motor won the Engine of the Year award from V-Twin magazine. More information
- 1970 – 1998 big twin
- 1999 chassis originally equipped with a Harley-Davidson® Evolution® engine
- Can also be installed in earlier chassis if a transmission with a 1970 – up mainshaft is used
Features and Benefits:
- S&S Super E carburetor
- S&S Super Stock® single fire ignition system
- Alternator style crankcase – allows the use of modern primary, transmission, clutch components and electrical system
- More simple exhaust fabrication
Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled vehicles 1978 and later.