- Exhaust (select all)
- Air Cleaners (select all)
- Engine Kits (28)
- Engines (select all)
- Crankcase (28)
- Flywheels (32)
- Camshafts (120)
- Carburetors (82)
- Manifolds (47)
- Oil Pumps (33)
- Gear Covers (5)
- Cylinders & Pistons (0)
- Cylinders / Pistons (328)
- Cylinder Heads (48)
- Tappets (18)
- Pushrods (39)
- Rocker Arms (12)
- Valve Springs (20)
- Rocker Covers (8)
- Throttle Bodies (13)
- Electronics (31)
- Transmission (8)
- Clutch (8)
- Lubricants (12)
- Gaskets (45)
- 1979-84 BigTwins
Features and benefits:
- Four fuel delivery ports – Better throttle response
- O-ring sealed idle mixture screw • Increased air flow for more power
- Super E 1 7/8" (47.6mm) bore – for engines up to 100" displacement
- Adjustable enrichment starting system –does not restrict air flow like a conventional choke
- Adjustable accelerator pump
- S&S chrome teardrop air cleaner
- Two cable throttles required – see notes
- Super E carburetor assembly
- Manifold for stock height engine
- Manifold seals and clamps
- S&S chrome teardrop air cleaner kit
- All gaskets, hoses, and required hardware for installation
- Complete installation and tuning instructions
- 1979-'80 engines may be equipped with either o-ring or band style heads. Check before ordering.
- Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled motorcycles.
- Stock motorcycles 1980 or earlier must be updated to a two cable pull open/pull closed throttle control system. A single cable pull open system cannot pull the throttle closed in case the throttle should accidentally stick in the open position. S&S offers high quality throttle cable kits in several lengths for this purpose. A press-on sleeve is also available to increase the diameter of the throttle grip area of 1972 and earlier handle bars to 1", allowing installation of modern throttle assemblies.
- S&S "Shorty" carburetors will not fit Harley-Davidson® ironhead Sportster® models with vertical magnetos due to clearance problems between the magneto and the carburetor.
- Shovelhead engines with five gallon gas tanks and cylinders that are taller than stock require a special notched air cleaner cover to clear the gas tank. Since these taller engines also require a special length manifold, select a carb with a notched air cleaner cover without a manifold.
- S&S does not recommend polishing or chrome plating Super E & G carburetors. Our repair department has seen many carbs with passages plugged with polishing compounds and some carbs that had been destroyed because the polishing or chrome plating had altered critical machined surfaces.
- Recommended for closed circuit use only—S&S Super E & G carbs shown are not approved for use on motor vehicles operated on California public highways, or in other states where similar pollution laws may apply. The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his or her use and shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith.