Flathead Power® rocker arm cover "tins" are redesigned for better performance, but retain a relatively stock appearance. The lower covers are actually made of die-cast aluminum, and instead of being held in place by the valve guide, they are held down by valve spring pressure. A special gasket on the bottom of the lower "tin" and one o-ring provide a positive seal, and is much easier to service than the stock tins, since the valve guides do not have to be pressed out in order to remove the lower covers. Also, S&S has improved the design of the oil return lines for better reliability and easier repair and maintenance.
Lower covers are black anodized for a stock appearance, and steel top covers are available in gloss black powdercoat, silver powdercoat, and chrome finishes. Fits Flathead Power lower covers only.
Top covers and lower covers are available in kits and must be purchased separately. Kits include gaskets and mounting hardware. Parts are designed to work together, not compatible with stock tins.
Features and Benefits
- Improved design for better oil scavenging and less leaking
- Die-cast lower covers can be removed without pressing out valve guides
- Improved oil return lines are easy to replace and service
- Relatively stock appearance
- Lower cover kit contains set of four lower covers, hardware and gaskets
- Top cover kits contain four top covers and gaskets
- Oil return lines must be purchased separately
Lower Kit (black anodized). . . . 106-2041
Top Cover, Chrome. . . . . . . . . . .106-2400
Top Cover, Gloss Black Powdercoat. . . .106-2893
Top Cover, Silver Powdercoat. . . . . . . . . . 106-4346