When choosing a cam for a vehicle like a Tri Glide®, you will be looking for a super torque cam to accelerate the extra weight.
S&S specifically developed the new bolt-in 557 Easy Start cams for the Tri Glide. The short duration produces lots of torque, and the automatic mechanical compression release makes the engine a snap to start! Stock cam base circle allows use of stock pushrods, but we recommend the S&S Quickee pushrods for easy installation. Available in chain drive and gear drive versions. Boost your performance even more with an S&S 31/2" round touring muffler and S&S Power Tune Dual header system.
- 2009-'11 Harley-Davidson® Tri Glide® models
Features and Benefits
- Bolt-in – no headwork
- Start any engine with a stock starter
- Save your starter and battery!
- Reliable – tested for 100,000 accumulative starts and over 150,000
road miles without breakage or compression release failure!
- Automatic – no buttons to push
- Can be used with stock valve springs
View Cam Specs