- Exhaust (select all)
- Air Cleaners (select all)
- Engine Kits (30)
- Engines (select all)
- Crankcase (28)
- Flywheels (32)
- Camshafts (120)
- Carburetors (82)
- Manifolds (47)
- Oil Pumps (33)
- Gear Covers (5)
- Cylinders & Pistons (0)
- Cylinders / Pistons (322)
- Cylinder Heads (47)
- Tappets (18)
- Pushrods (39)
- Rocker Arms (12)
- Valve Springs (20)
- Rocker Covers (8)
- Throttle Bodies (13)
- Electronics (31)
- Transmission (8)
- Clutch (8)
- Lubricants (8)
- Gaskets (45)
- 2007-'14 Harley-Davidson® big twins – Balanced and unbalanced models
- S&S T-Series Engine and Hot Set Up Kit® replacement flywheels
Features and Benefits:
- Heat-treated 4140 material is harder and 114% stronger than stock
- New light weight connecting rod forgings
- Available with full width wristpin connecting rods • Larger 1.671" diameter crankpin - increased contact area and tighter press fit fora stronger joint.
- No welding required!
- Integral mainshafts - eliminates two potential points of weakness
- Consistent balance and precision machining – Truer flywheels and less vibration
- Reduced mainshaft deflection at high rpm – less vibration, reduced piston and rod side thrusting, prevents oil pump damage, fully compatible with gear drive cams
- Capable of higher rpm – More available power!
|S&S® Flywheel Assemblies for 2007-'14 H-D® big twin models|
|Engine Displacement||Stroke||Rod WP End Style||Sprocket
|Twin Cam 96®/103™||Twin Cam 96B™/103B™|
|96, 103, 106 big bore, 110, 117 w/S&S Pistons||4 3/8"||Straight||Yes**||320-0350||320-0356|
|96, 103, 110 w/Stock Pistons*||4 3/8"||Tapered*||Yes**||320-0352||320-0358|
|S&S 106 Stroker||4 1/2"||Straight||No||320-0450||320-0456|
|S&S 111||4 1/8"||Straight||No||320-0407||320-0413|
|SE 120R (uses 7.575" length rods)||4 5/8"||Straight||No||320-0523||320-0529|
|S&S 124||4 5/8"||Straight||No||320-0464||320-0471|
|*Stock pistons in 2007 and later engines require rods with tapered wristpin ends. Note - All S&S Flywheels for 2007 and later engines have 7.659” length connecting rods. **Note - Flywheel assemblies supplied with sprocket shaft bearing race installed are compatible with stock roller style sprocket shaft bearings. Assemblies with no race require a Timken® sprocket shaft bearing.|
|Special order forms can be found by clicking here.|
- Strokes longer than stock will require S&S Piston Oiler Set, part #31-2026.
- 2007-up stock rod length is 7.659".
- Main Bearing Note: Most S&S flywheel assemblies for 1999-'14 big twin engines are designed for use with Timken® sprocket shaft bearings. They will fit directly in stock
- 1999-’02 Harley-Davidson® crankcases and in all S&S crankcases for 1999-'14 big twin engines, with no modifications. However, stock 2003 and later engines use a roller
- type bearing for the sprocket shaft. S&S does offer flywheel assemblies that are compatible with late roller style stock sprocket shaft bearings, but they are not recommended
- for very large, high performance engines.
- S&S strongly recommends retrofitting 2003-'14 model crankcases to accept a Timken sprocket shaft bearing. A Timken conversion sleeve such as Screamin' Eagle®
- #34822-08 or Jim's® #956 may be used. A charging system spacer for 1999-'02 model year is also required.
- The S&S Service and Speed Center® can perform this modification for you.
- If you choose not to convert your crankcases to a Timken sprocket shaft bearing, S&S flywheels may be used in 2003 and later engines by either purchasing the stock
- compatible flywheels or by installing Harley-Davidson® bearing kit #24004-03B when using S&S flywheels designed for Timken bearings. This bearing kit adapts the S&S sprocket shaft so it is compatible with stock roller type bearings. Verify that the bearing kit contains the 24604-00D or 24607-07 sprocket shaft bearing. Do not use a
- 24604-00, 24604-00A, 24604-00B or 24604-00C bearing. Please be advised that if this type of bearing is used, sprocket shaft bearing failure WILL NOT be covered under warranty.
- S&S can provide quality, professional machine shop and engine building service through our S&S® Service and Speed Center®. We can handle any job from fitting a set of
pistons in your cylinders, to complete installation of any engine kit. Contact your S&S customer service representative for details.