- Exhaust (select all)
- Air Cleaners (select all)
- Engine Kits (28)
- Engines (select all)
- Crankcase (28)
- Flywheels (32)
- Camshafts (120)
- Carburetors (82)
- Manifolds (47)
- Oil Pumps (35)
- Gear Covers (5)
- Cylinders & Pistons (0)
- Cylinders / Pistons (328)
- Cylinder Heads (48)
- Tappets (18)
- Pushrods (39)
- Rocker Arms (12)
- Valve Springs (20)
- Rocker Covers (8)
- Throttle Bodies (13)
- Electronics (31)
- Transmission (8)
- Clutch (8)
- Lubricants (12)
- Gaskets (45)
- 2006 Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Models
Features and Benefits:
- Heat-treated 4140 material is harder and 114% stronger than stock
- Harder material, no thrust washers required – Where stock flywheels have thrustwashers, S&S flywheels have steel gripping the crankpin
- Larger 1.671" diameter crankpin - increased contact area and tighter press fit for a stronger joint. No welding required!
- Integral mainshafts - eliminates two potential points of weakness
- Consistent balance and precision machining – Truer flywheels and less vibration
- Reduced mainshaft deflection at high rpm – less vibration, reduced piston and rod sidethrusting, prevents oil pump damage, fully compatible with gear drive cams
- Capable of higher rpm – More available power!
|S&S® Flywheel Assemblies for 2006 H-D® Dyna® Models
||Sprocket Bearing Race
|88, 95, 97, 100 w/Stock or S&S Pistons||4"||Yes*||320-0392|
|96, 103, CVO 103, 106 big bore, 110, 117 w/Stock or S&S Pistons||4 3/8"||Yes*||320-0350|
|S&S 106 Stroker||4 1⁄2"||No||320-0450|
|S&S 111||4 1/8"||No||320-0407|
|SE 120R (uses 7.575" length rods)||4 5/8"||No||320-0523|
|S&S 124||4 5/8"||No||320-0464|
Note - All S&S flywheel assemblies for 1999-'06 engines have connecting rods with 7.667” length and full width straight wristpin ends. *Flywheel assemblies supplied with sprocket shaft bearing race installed are compatible with stock roller style sprocket shaft bearings. Assemblies with no race require a Timken® sprocket shaft bearing.
- Engines with strokes over 4" may require S&S® piston oiling jets and piston to jet clearance notches in the piston skirt to avoid contact.
- Main Bearing Note: Most S&S flywheel assemblies for 1999-'14 big twin engines are designed for use with Timken® sprocket shaft bearings. They will fit directly in stock 1999-’02 Harley-Davidson® crankcases and in all S&S crankcases for 1999-'14 big twin engines, with no modifications. However, stock 2003 and later engines use a roller type bearing for the sprocket shaft. S&S does offer flywheel assemblies that are compatible with late roller style stock sprocket shaft bearings, but they are not recommended for very large, high performance engines.
- S&S strongly recommends retrofitting 2003-'14 model crankcases to accept a Timken sprocket shaft bearing. A Timken conversion sleeve such as Screamin' Eagle® #34822-08 or Jim's® #956 may be used. A charging system spacer for 1999-'02 model year is also required.
- The S&S® Service and Speed Center® can perform this modification for you.
- If you choose not to convert your crankcases to a Timken sprocket shaft bearing, S&S flywheels may be used in 2003 and later engines by either purchasing the stock compatible flywheels or by installing Harley-Davidson® bearing kit #24004-03B when using S&S flywheels designed for Timken bearings. This bearing kit adapts the S&S sprocket shaft so it is compatible with stock roller type bearings. Verify that the bearing kit contains the 24604-00D or 24607-07 sprocket shaft bearing. Do not use a 24604-00, 24604-00A, 24604-00B or 24604-00C bearing. Please be advised that if this type of bearing is used, sprocket shaft bearing failure WILL NOT be covered under warranty.