The S&S SPO mufflers have been one of our most popular touring mufflers for a number of years. They look great, sound awesome, and what more could you ask for? Black finish? OK, you got it! The new black SPO mufflers feature chrome alloy end caps for a subtle bright accent without being over powering. In addition, chrome plated and black Xylan® coated replacement end caps are now available, so you can change your look if you change your mind.
- Distinctive custom look
- Double walled construction
- Sound reminiscent of the low rumble of a late 1960s muscle car
- SPO Touring Mufflers have exhaust sound levels that are compliant with the SAE J2825 exhaust sound test when installed on a stock motorcycle
- Increased performance with great sound – make even more power with an S&S air cleaner and/or camshaft upgrade
- Bolt-on – economical installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
Exhaust Noise Disclaimer: Unless noted, S&S exhaust components do not meet U.S. EPA noise standards and may be restricted to closed course competition use. Check local noise ordinances before use.