Because of its style and power, the S&S Power Tune Duals header has been very popular with performance bagger enthusiasts. Now they're available with black heat shields, finished with the same Jet-Hot process as our black mufflers. Since the heat shields have 220° coverage, they create a black exhaust system. In fact, if you already own a set of chrome Power Tune Duals, we offer the black heat shields separately, so you can switch to commando mode with very little effort or expense. Same hidden crossover and pipe routing that takes the heat off your passenger. You still gain up to 8 hp over stock headers. You just lose the glare.
- Moves the rear cylinder header under the bike to reduce radiated heat to the passenger
- Full heat shielding with 220º coverage
- Oxygen sensor bungs*
- Durable 16 gauge construction
- Spherical inlet design for improved sealing and exhaust gasket durability
- Hardware included to mount crossover pipe
- Compatible with all slip-on mufflers
- Made in the U.S.A.
*Has both 12mm and 18mm oxygen sensor fittings in the stock locations. Caps are included for both sets of ports.
1995–'08 Touring Models . . . . 550-0142
2009–'13 Touring Models . . . . 550-0143