These modified T124 high performance engines exceed European Union Chapter 9 standards. Equipped with a high flow billet oil pump and gear driven cams, they include instructions, and all required certification and documentation to verify their emissions compliance.
The T124 TÜV can only be sold as a replacement engine for 2002-’05 fuel injected engines and 1999-’06 carbureted engines. S&S does not offer full replacement engines for 2006 Dyna® models, any 2007-up models, or any counterbalanced engines, such as Twin Cam 88B™.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets EU Chapter 9 standards 2002/51/EC for exhaust, 97/24/EC for noise
- Increased power & torque (see Dyno Chart on next page)
- Long piston stroke and high performance gear driven cams result in large horsepower increase over stock engine
- Chrome plated 2.00" stainless steel intake and 1.605" inconel exhaust valve
- Chrome gearcover, tappet covers and rocker covers
- Natural, wrinkle black powdercoat, or polished finish. Diamond cut finish is available, but has a longer lead time
FUEL INJECTED ENGINES (2002-’05)
- Single bore throttle body with teardrop air cleaner
- Modified Delphi® style S&S Variable Fuel Injection (VFI) module with built-in three stage engine overheat protection
- Closed loop fuel system, dual oxygen sensors provide air-fuel ratio feedback for correct fuel delivery under any condition
- Delphi style knock sensor module eliminates knock, prolonging engine life
- Break-in rev-limiter prevents high RPM during break-in
- One-year warranty
- Meets Euro III exhaust emissions limits
CARBURETED ENGINES (1999-'06)
- S&S® Super G, EC carburetor with chrome teardrop air cleaner
- Knock sensing ignition control prolongs engine life by automatically adjusting timing to eliminate knock by learning and storing ignition requirements of the engine
- Guardian feature protects engine with a 3 step break-in rev-limiter
- Two-year warranty
- Meets Euro II exhaust emissions limits
- Complete S&S engine
- Fuel delivery/ignition system
- Certificates and documentation of TÜV approval
- Upon receipt of warranty card we will send you a complimentary S&S oil change kit.
|| 4 5⁄8"
||S&S® Super G Carb
|Delphi® style VFI
NOTES: 1999-'01 EFI bikes will require conversion to Delphi® style single bore EFI fuel tank & wiring harness.
1999-’05 Dyna® requires oil line installation kit part #31-0424 , includes special transmission top cover.
2000-’06 FLT, requires oil line installation kit part #31-0425.
In order to be compliant with EU Chapter 9 standards, all S&S® TÜV engines must be used with stock Harley-Davidson® exhaust, specified gearing, and the provided S&S ignition system.