Power Vision is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. Developed to tune any Harley-Davidson motorcycle with the Delphi ECM, including 2011 models*, the Power Vision Product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC based tuning application).
Features and Benefits:
- Flash tune all H-D models equipped with a Delphi ECM, including 2011* models
- Does NOT require the user to interface with a computer in order to flash a tune, or edit the tune.
Change rev limit, idle speed, and other parameters directly from the device
- Display all J1850 H-D vehicle data as well as wide band AFR** and various calculated channels
(such as Avg MPG)
- Customizable virtual gauges allow data to be monitored live, and / or logged while riding
- User defined visual alarms for any data channel
- AutoTune Basic and Pro – calculates and stores fuel trims to help you optimize fuel curve
utilizing the factory o2 sensors (Basic), or Dynojet’s Wide Band 2 System (Pro)!
- Check and clear diagnostic codes
- Reset adaptive fuel trims and idle offset (with bike running)
The Power Vision Suite includes a highly flexible tuning / data logging device, as well as a productive
tuning application (WinPV) that’s user friendly compared to other products on the market.
*2011 Softail in development, late release **when outfitt ed with a Dynojet Wide Band 2 AFR Device