The most important thing you can do to maximize the life of your engine is to keep your oil clean. Friction wear particles and combustion byproducts are picked up by your motor oil. Regular oil changes are essential to keep contaminants from accumulating, but from one oil change to the next, your oil filter is your first line of defense against these wear causing particles. Make sure you have an S&S oil filter working for you.
- Captures smaller particles than stock filters
- Low restriction to oil flow
- Direct bypass - bypass oil does not pass over dirty filter media
- Smaller diameter for easier installation
- Black or Chrome Finish
- 1999-up Harley-Davidson® big twin models and X-Wedge®
Chrome. . . .31-4104
Black. . . . . .31-4103
S&S 31-4104 (chrome) is a direct replacement for Harley-Davidson® part number 63798-99A and S&S 31-4103 (black) is a direct replacement for Harley-Davidson® part number 63731-99A.
Note: All reference to H-D® part numbers is for identification purposes only. We in no way are implying that any of S&S Cycle's products are original equipment parts or that they are equivalent to the corresponding H-D® part number shown.