Connecting rod assemblies offer extreme strengths for stock as well as high performance applications. Replaceable lower bearing races, a better oiling crankpin, and additional rod-to-rod clearance make these rods perfect for a big bore kit or longer stroke flywheels.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Heat treated to provide superior strength, hardness and fatigue resistance
- Heavy duty rods are made of heat treated 4140 chromoly steel
- Supreme rods are forged from 4340 aircraft grade chromoly steel
- Bearing clearance is pre-fit so rods come ready to install
- Crankpins have two oil distribution holes located between the roller bearing paths for continuous oil distribution to the bearing
- Thrust faces on crankpin end of rear rod are grooved to distribute oil and help maintain lubrication between the rod and flywheel
- Designed with additional rod-to-rod clearance to accommodate strokes up to and including 5"
SUPREME CONNECTING RODS
||Bearing Cage Type
|| Rod Type
|| Rod Length
|| Part No.
|1986–'99 Sportster® 1994–'02 Buell®
|*0.187” longer than stock. For use in 89” stroker,100" engine and other custom applications.
|**0.514” longer than stock for strokes of 4 5/8” or more.