Designed as an out of the box replacement part for smaller displacement engines, these S&S heads provide a significant performance increase. Whether you’re looking for an easy way to run a high lift cam, or are faced with refreshing a tired engine with an overhaul, these heads will let your engine breathe while providing the same compatibility as stock heads.
1984–’99 big twins
- Stock displacement
- Stock bore strokers
- Big bore engines up to 96"
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with stock or other flat topped pistons
- Heads can be decked .060" if higher compression is desired
- Port design increases flow, while maintaining velocity specifically designed for stock and small displacement engines
- Compatible with up to .585" lift cams with TDC lifts of .252" intake and .210" exhaust
- Stock diameter ports allows installation of original intake manifolds and exhaust
- Stock temperature sensor location for EFI equipped engines
Natural. . . .106-3466*
Wrinkle Black . . . .106-4570**
Polished . . . . 106-4575
*S&S 106-3466 is a direct replacement for Harley-Davidson® part numbers 16690-92B and 16691-92B.
** S&S 106-4570 is a direct replacement for Harley-Davidson® part numbers16692-95 and 16696-92A.
Note: All reference to H-D® part numbers is for identification purposes only. We in no way are implying that any of S&S Cycle's products are original equipment parts or that they are equivalent to the corresponding H-D® part number shown.