Designed as an out of the box replacement part for smaller displacement engines, these S&S heads provide a significant performance increase. Whether you're looking for an easy way to run a high lift cam, or are faced with refreshing a tired engine with an overhaul, these heads will let your engine breathe while providing the same compatibility as stock heads.
Fits 1984–'99 big twins:
- Stock displacement
- Stock bore strokers
- Big bore engines up to 96"
Features and Benefits:
- Compatible with stock or other flat topped pistons
- Heads can be decked .060" if higher compression is desired
- Port design increases flow, while maintaining velocity specifically designed for stock and small displacement engines
- Compatible with up to .585" lift cams with TDC lifts of .252" intake and .210" exhaust
- Stock diameter ports allows installation of original intake manifolds and exhaust
- Stock temperature sensor location for EFI equipped engines
- High compression is 76cc, low compression is 82cc in chamber
Kit contains two complete heads with valves and springs.
|S&S® Performance Replacement Cylinder Heads for Evolution® Engines
||Low Compression 82cc (stock displacement)
||High Compression 76cc (stock displacement)
|*Use the Special Order part number to order front or rear replacement cylinder head assemblies. Replacement heads are only available assembled, complete with valves and springs. Call for pricing.
|Compression Ratio Comparison Chart
|S&S Performance Replacement
|High Compression 76cc
||Low Compression 82cc
NOTE: S&S recommends that all clearances be checked with high lift cams, especially if the heads have been decked to increase compression.