The S&S Special Application (SA) Big Fin B2 Racing Cylinder Head Kits will make your S&S 124" V124 or T124 engine more competitive at the drag strip. Kits are available for carbureted engines and for engines equipped with S&S Variable Fuel Injection (VFI).
Features and Benefits
- High flowing S&S SA big fin B2 cylinder heads are intended for applications where top end horsepower is the most important
- Superior cooling which is so important for big inch high performance engines
- These heads are a 4 1?8" bore version of the heads used on the legendary Tribute 145 engines
- Assembled with the 2.220" intake valves, 1.800" exhaust valves, and S&S .660" lift valve springs with titanium top collars
- .200" taller than stock which makes it necessary to use special length pushrods
- Intake and exhaust ports are "cast-to-shape" versions of the CNC machined ports used in the Tribute heads—offering the same flow characteristics without the high price
- Exhaust port adapters and flanges are included—easily fabricate a custom exhaust system
- Heads are machined to accept S&S compression releases as well as all required temperature sensors and vent fittings
- Special piston with a dome shape that compliments the shape of the combustion chamber enhance flow and combustion chamber turbulence for better flame travel and more efficient combustion. This piston and head combination yields a compression ratio of 12:1 when installed in an S&S 124" engine. Pistons of the correct oversize must be purchased separately (see chart).
- Cylinder heads have highlighted fins and are available in natural aluminum finish only
Kit Contents for Carbureted Engines
- Set of S&S big fin cylinder heads
- Special length pushrods
- Super D manifold
- All required gaskets, flanges and seals
Super D carb is not included. Pistons must be purchased separately.
S&S 124" for 1984–'99 Big Twin, Carbureted. . . .90-1122
S&S 124" for 1999–'06 Big Twin, Carbureted. . . .90-1124
NOTE:Fitment on Harley-Davidson® Softail® models requires frame and rocker box modification.