Assembled Super Stock head kit for 1984–'99 Harley-Davidson® big twin engines feature high flowing ports and a specially shaped combustion chamber and contoured piston dome are what make makes these heads produce power. The increased "squish" area of this design sets up a controlled turbulence in the combustion chamber. That turbulence improves flame travel for a more efficient burn and reduced detonation. Special Super Stock® pistons are required. Pistons are available in 3-1/2" and 3-5/8" bore to achieve various displacements and compression ratios. Pistons must be ordered separately.
- Machined with a stock bolt pattern
- Larger, more open combustion chamber presents less resistance to air flow around the valves
- 2.000" intake valves and 1.605" exhaust valves
- Special "cast to shape" intake ports with a special directional fin for improved air flow.
- Precision CNC machined from heat treated aircraft quality aluminum castings
- Natural finish