S&S Super Stock cylinder heads provide the kick in this kit for stock displacement Harley- Davidson® Evolution® big twin engines. A great starting point for future performance upgrades. Most components in this kit can still be used if a stroker or big bore kit is added later.
1984–'99 carbureted engines
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Installation is as easy as a stock top-end rebuild
- Flywheel rebalancing is not required
- Yields 80 cubic inches at 10.1:1 compression ratio.
- Includes S&S Super Stock cylinder head kit with valves and springs installed, manifold with o-rings and flanges, required hardware, top end gaskets, an S&S 561 cam, adjustable chromoly pushrods, an HL2T kit, a Super E carb kit, and installation instructions.
- Pistons of the required oversize must be ordered separately. Pistons fitted to S&S cylinders are also available
1984–'92 Black . . . . . 90-0083
1984–'92 Natural . . . . 90-0081
1993–'99 Black . . . . . 90-0084
1993–'99 Natural . . . .90-0082
This kit requires special pistons, found here.