- Exhaust (select all)
- Air Cleaners (select all)
- Engine Kits (28)
- Engines (select all)
- Crankcase (28)
- Flywheels (32)
- Camshafts (120)
- Carburetors (82)
- Manifolds (47)
- Oil Pumps (35)
- Gear Covers (5)
- Cylinders & Pistons (0)
- Cylinders / Pistons (328)
- Cylinder Heads (48)
- Tappets (18)
- Pushrods (39)
- Rocker Arms (12)
- Valve Springs (20)
- Rocker Covers (8)
- Throttle Bodies (13)
- Electronics (31)
- Transmission (8)
- Clutch (8)
- Lubricants (12)
- Gaskets (45)
|S&S® 106" Big Bore Kit Specs|
|Year||Stroke||Bore||Cylinder Length||Piston Type||Compression Ratio|
|85cc Stock Heads||79cc S&S Heads||89cc S&S Heads||83cc CNC Ported Stock Heads|
|2007 - '14||4-3/8"||3.927"||4.937"||Forged
|Cylinder w/piston kits include fitted pistons and cylinders that require no boring or honing|
- 2007 – 2014 big twins (Twin-Cooled™ models require 900-0605 head gaskets)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- More displacement and performance – go fast!
- Increased fin area for better heat dissipation – be cool!
- Increase bore size from 3.750" to 3.927" – bigger is better!
- Easy installation – no machining or rebalancing required – economical!
- Forged coated pistons are compatible with stock or S&S Super Stock® 79cc & 89cc heads
- Valve pocket recessed in S&S pistons are enlarged for oversize valves and higher lift cams
- Maintains stock engine height and stock piston weight • Cosmetic improvements – hard to tell from stock cylinders
• 11 fins and full fin pattern on cam side closely resembles OEM shape
• S&S logo and part numbers are less conspicuous
• Better overall appearance
- Available in Wrinkle Black (WBlack) or Silver powder coat – matches stock engine finish
- S&S cylinders with gaskets
- Piston set with rings
- Top end gasket kit
NOTES: S&S® highly recommends installing a performance cam for easier starting and better engine performance.
S&S high flow cylinder heads or CNC ported stock heads will provide further horsepower gains.For an additional .2 bump in compression, order .030" thick head gaskets #900-0216 (2 pack). Remember to check your clearances.
These kits require tuning. When used on EFI models, S&S recommends Dynojet® Power Vision flash tuner.