S&S is pleased to announce the availability of cylinders for 80" UL models.
The perfect match for our popular UL heads. These cylinders come fully machined with guides installed and valve seats cut and lapped on our precision CNC equipment. The finished cylinders are then given a rich coat of high temperature black powdercoat.
Authentic to the closest detail, the cylinder set comes with valves, springs and gaskets – ready to assemble! Or get the kit, which includes everything in the set, plus cast pistons fit to factory specifications.
We've even made improvements to the original design while remaining true to the retro look. A taper has been incorporated into the exhaust ports for improved exhaust pipe retention.
- 1937 – 1941 UL 80" engines
- 1937 – 1948 UL 74" engines (upgrades to 80")
Features and Benefits:
- Authentic 13 Fin Design With Stock-Like Markings
- 3 7/16" Bore
- Improved Modern Gray Cast Iron For Superior Durability
- Comes Complete With Valves, Guides, Springs And Gaskets
- Upgrade 80" Pistons Also Available
- All Components Are Stock Compatible
- These Cylinders Are Made In The USA
|Set for 1937-'41 big twins (without pistons)||MSRP $1,689.95||910-0166|
|Kit for 1937-'48 big twins (with pistons)||MSRP $2,074.95||910-0169|
S&S® Replacement Cast Pistons
|Oversize||Part No.||Replacement Rings|
|Standard (3 7/16")||920-0013||940-0006|