Power Tune Performance Exhaust for Softail®, Dyna®, and Sportster®
S&S Cycle's new Power Tune performance exhaust system for Harley-Davidson® Sportster®, Dyna®, and Softail® models features bold drag race styling and is available in chrome finish or a high temp black ceramic coating. End caps and pipes are sold separately so you can mix or match end cap finishes and styles.
The DynoJet® 250i reveals a power gain of over 12 horsepower and 6 ft/lb of torque over stock when the S&S Power Tune and the S&S tuned induction system was installed on this otherwise stock 1200cc Harley-Davison® Sportster®. Where the stock exhaust and intake starts to run out of steam at about 3200 rpm, the S&S Power Tune Sport system just keeps making more torque and horsepower. Add a set of S&S cams and you'd better hold on!
This complete performance exhaust system for 2004-'15 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® models, 2006-'15 Dyna® models, and 1986-'15 Softail® models contains both pipes and mufflers in one stylish package. Long dual pipes feature the S&S spherical port ends for reliable sealing, and are connected by a hidden crossover that ensures a wide, smooth power band without detracting from the looks of the system. Speaking of looks, the whole system is covered by a 21/2" diameter 220° coverage heat shield, and is finished off by CNC machined billet aluminum end caps. Headers and end caps are available in chrome or high-temp lack ceramic finish. Pipes and end caps are sold separately to allow you to put together a system with the look you want. If you change your mind, you can install end caps with a different style or finish.
- 2004-'15 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® models
- 2006-'15 Harley-Davidson® Dyna® models
- 1986-'15 Harley-Davidson® Softail® models
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bold drag pipe styling
- Great sound – authoritative rumble
- 2 1/2" diameter heat shields 220° coverage
- Increased torque and horsepower
- Dual pipes with hidden crossover for wide power band
- Built in bungs for EFI oxygen sensors – plugs included for non-EFI applications
- Removable baffles – Take 'em out at the track, put 'em back in for the ride home
- Compatible with forward and mid controls
- Exhaust port gaskets included
- Heat shield finishes - Chrome or Black Ceramic
- End cap finishes - Chrome or Black Ceramic
- Exhaust pipes and end caps sold separately
Not legal for sale or use on 2004 and 2005 CA pollution controlled motorcycles.
Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled 2006 883cc Sportster® models. These models where originally equipped with a catalyst exhaust.
S&S® POWER TUNE HEADERS
|2004-’15 Sportster® Models||Chrome (End Caps Sold Separately)||550-0379|
|Black (End Caps Sold Separately)||550-0380|
|2006 - '15 Dyna® Models (Except
'12-'15 FLD and '14-'15 FXDL)
|Chrome (End Caps Sold Separately)||550-0542|
|Black (End Caps Sold Separately)||550-0543|
|1986 - '15 Softail® Models (Except FXCW/C, FXSD, FXSBSE)||Chrome (End Caps Sold Separately)||550-0544|
|Black (End Caps Sold Separately)||550-0545|
END CAP OPTIONS
Slip-On Performance Mufflers
- 1986-2014 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® models
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Best horsepower/dollar ratio
Slip-on mufflers maintain linear power curve while delivering excellent low and midrange torque – simplifies fuel system adjustments
S&S Slip-On Performance Mufflers for Sportster® Models
|2014 Sportser® Models||550-0377||550-0378||550-0376|
|2004-'13 Sportster® Models||106-5768||550-0272||106-5771|
|1986-'03 Sportster® Models||–||106-5767||106-5765|