Up your performance even more with this header system featuring an independent dual look with hidden crossover. Full chrome heat shielding with 220° coverage. Compatible with all slip-on mufflers.
- 1995-up Harley-Davidson® touring models
- 2009-'11 Tri Glide® models*
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Adds 8 horsepower over stock header pipes
- Independent dual look with hidden crossover
- Moves the rear cylinder header under the bike to reduce radiated heat to the passenger
- Full chrome heat shielding with 220º coverage
- Updated styling to give the bike a modern look
- Oxygen sensor bungs (Has both 12mm and 18mm oxygen sensor fittings in the stock locations. Caps are included for both sets of ports.)
- Durable 16 gauge construction
- Spherical inlet design for improved sealing and exhaust gasket durability
- Hardware included to mount crossover pipe
- Compatible with all slip-on mufflers
- Made in the U.S.A.
This dyno chart shows the performance improvement by just changing the stock header for the S&S Power Tune header. Performance gains start at 2500rpm and go all the way to redline.
Watch the SPO / PowerTune Video
S&S POWER TUNE DUALS
|1995-2008 big twins & 1995-1998 baggers||550-0003|
|2009-up big twins and *Tri Glide® models||550-0004|