The T124V is a 124 cubic inch dual cam engine that bolts directly into 1984–'99 chassis designed for a Harley-Davidson® Evolution® engine. This allows an increased displacement and upgrade to 1999–up dual cam technology at the same time. Great for custom bike builds using 1984–'99 aftermarket frames. Features S&S gear drive cams and billet oil pump. Available for carbureted and fuel injected models.
- 1995–'98 fuel injected chassis
- 1984–'99 carbureted chassis
- Custom chassis designed for Evolution engine
Features and Benefits
- 124" displacement for great performance
- S&S Easy Start® gear drive cams and billet oil pump
- Comes with S&S oil filter and Mobil 1® 20W-50 synthetic oil
- Silver powdercoat, wrinkle black powdercoat, and polished finish; diamond cut finishes are available, but have longer lead times
Fuel Injected Engines (1995-'98)
- Single bore EFI throttle body with S&S teardrop air cleaner
- Magneti Marelli® style S&S Variable Fuel Injection (VFI) module with built-in three stage engine overheat protection
- Closed loop fuel system, dual oxygen sensors provide air-fuel ratio feedback for correct fuel delivery under any condition
- Included S&S ProTune II software provides base fuel maps for most aftermarket exhaust systems
- One-year warranty
Carbureted Engines (1984-'99)
- S&S Super G carburetor with slotted the Slasher™ air cleaner cover
- Guardian feature ensures proper engine break-in and protects engine with a low rev-limiter for first 24-hours of operation
- Knock sensing ignition control prolongs engine life by automatically adjusting timing to eliminate knock by learning and storing ignition requirements of the engine
- Logs engine data, diagnostic test codes and history items, which can be viewed via a PC when equipped with diagnostic cable and software part #55-5075.
- Extended two-year warranty
S&S® T124V Engine Specs
|Displacement||Bore||Stroke||Camshaft||Piston Type||Compression Ratio|
|124"||4 1/8"||4 5/8"||640GP||S&S forged||10.8.1|
S&S® T124V Engines
|Chassis Style||Fuel Delivery||Ignition||Warranty||Silver||Black||Diamond Cut Black||Polished||Fully Polished||Diamond Cut Fully Polished|
|1984-'99 Carb||S&S Super G Carb||IST®||2 Years||106-4338||31-9713||106-0803||31-9714||106-0798||106-0793|
|1995-'98 FI||Magneti Marelli® style VFI||VFI||1 Year||106-4330||106-0517||106-0804||Special Order||106-0799||106-0794|
Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled vehicles.
If an aftermarket exhaust or intake system is used, the fuel maps must be modified. It is highly recommended that this tuning be done by a certified S&S® VFI tuning center. Visit our dealer locator to locate your nearest certified S&S VFI tuning center or to download maps for the S&S VFI system here.