Limited Edition Anders Nygren Signature Series Engines
Only 25 Engines Available
The Anders Nygren Signature series engines pay tribute to the founder of the original Flathead Power® company, Anders Nygren. Anders started Flathead Power in Sweden in the early 1990’s mainly to provide impossible to find parts for his own vintage race bikes. His accomplishments as an engine builder and engineer were nothing short of amazing as he, for the most part single handedly, built his fledgling business into an internationally known source for vintage reproduction parts for restoration and retro custom motorcycles. Unfortunately Flathead Power fell victim to a turbulent economy. Rather than allow Flathead Power to fade away, S&S® Cycle purchased the company name and assets in 2007. Since then S&S has worked hard to bring the name back to life, but we haven’t forgotten the man who got it all started.
These KN-Series engines are available in 93 cubic inch displacement only, and feature Anders's signature CNC engraved on the gear cover, chrome knuckle tin covers, and the Slasher air cleaner cover on the Super E carburetor. Choose from generator style crankcases for stock style chassis or alternator/generator style crankcases for custom applications.
- 1936-’99 style big twin chassis - generator style (includes front motor mount spacer for 1948-’99)
- 1948-’99 style big twin chassis – alternator/ generator style
Features and Benefits
- 93 cubic inch displacement with chrome valve cover tins and Anders Nygren’s signature CNC engraved in cam cover
- S&S Super E carburetor with Chrome Slasher air cleaner cover
- Natural crankcases and high temp black powder coated cylinders and heads
- S&S valve train – solid lifters
- S&S Super Stock® single fire ignition system and polished billet timer
- 1936-‘47 models with generator style crankcases have correct length sprocket shaft for stock primary & transmission
- Alternator/generator engines include oil filter mount for generator location
- Alternator style crankcase – allows the use of modern primary, transmission, clutch components & electrical system
- One-year warranty
FLATHEAD POWER® ANDERS NYGREN SIGNATURE SERIES ENGINES
| Engine || Part No. || MSRP |
| Generator Style || 310-0263 || $9,019.95 |
| Alternator/Generator Style || 310-0264 || $9,199.95 |
FLATHEAD POWER® KN-SEIRES ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
| Engine || Displacement || Bore || Stroke || Carb || Camshaft || Piston Type || Compression Ratio |
| KN93 || 93” || 35/8" || 41/2" || Super E || FHP 420 || S&S Forged || 8.2:1 |
| Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled vehicles.1978 and later. |
Alternator/generator cases have 1948-’99 style front motor mount. Will not fit stock knuckle frames.
Generator style engines have stock motor mounts for 1936-’47 style frames, but can be used in 1948-’99 style frames with front motor mount spacer, part #31-2017 (included).
Alternator/generator cases require a transmission with 1970-up length mainshaft, and custom exhaust pipes must be fabricated.