There's no better time to become a S&S Dealer
Although many shops sell S&S products, not all are S&S Dealers. Being and S&S dealer has many advantages. Some shops purchase S&S parts through one or more of our distributors. There are a number of reasons for this, but the most common are that the shop owners believe that they will receive faster service, discounts based on volume, and free shipping. While these thoughts are all valid, and we do not discourage our customers from buying S&S product from distributors, we believe it is still advantageous to become an S&S dealer as well.
Reasons why partnering with S&S Cycle makes sense for your business
1) None of our distributors carries the entire S&S product line. That means you could be missing out on some products that you could be selling.
2) We have streamlined our phone, warehouse, and computer system in order to provide faster and more accurate service to our customers.
3) S&S has dedicated, multi-lingual, technical and sales staff provide live phone support from our Viola, Wisconsin corporate headquarters.
4) Train your dealership’s personnel with factory authorized training available through Power Sport Institute (PSI), Cleveland, Ohio
5) Get your business found with S&S Cycle's popular Dealer Locator that puts customers at your front door.
6) Professional Remanufacturing services, available to all Authorized S&S Dealers, lets you get an engine remanufactured to factory specifications for about half the cost of replacing it with a new engine.
7) Precision machine shop services for Authorized S&S Dealers such as:
- Hot Set Up Kit installation – including machine cases, fit pistons and rings to cylinders
and assemble engine
- Timken® sprocket shaft bearing conversion in 2003-later stock Twin Cam 88® and
Twin Cam 96™ crankcase
- Machine S&S heads to raise compression ratios
- Dual-plug S&S heads for shovels
- Fit pistons to cylinders
- Install thrust washers in flywheel assembly
- Install valve guides and seals
- Machine crankcase breather bore
- Machine crankcase spigot bores for big bore kits
- Machine gasket surfaces – cylinder heads, cylinders, and cases