Location: Viola, WI
Based out of the Viola headquarters, we are currently seeking a Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer with the following experience & qualifications
- Experience working experience in a machining and assembly facility
- High mechanical aptitude and a hands-on attitude.
- Proven examples of leading project teams.
- Lean manufacturing techniques a must.
- Proven examples of process development and continuous improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of BOM’s, routings, and process documentation.
- Experience performing time studies
- Experience with machining, assembly, and work holding principles.
- Solid understanding of Blue Print reading and GD&T
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP preferred.
- PLC & CNC experience helpful, but not necessary.
- B.S. degree in related engineering discipline
If you are interested in this position, please fill out an online application or send your resume to