The S&S Service and Speed Center is ready to take care of your machine shop, performance upgrade, and custom engine needs. With experienced and knowledge technicians, and state of the art equipment and tools, we can get the job done…guaranteed. The Service and Speed Center is a service provided through S&S Dealers. Locate a dealer near you.
S&S Cycle has been in business for fifty-five years and going strong. We’ve stood the test of time because the v-twin high performance products we offer are the best in the industry, and our service is just as good. Who’s the best qualified to install those products and offers a warranty on all their work? Answer – the S&S Service and Speed Center.
Remanufacturing and Repair
- Remanufacture S&S engines to original factory specs
- Remanufacture S&S Carburetors
- Remanufacture S&S cylinder heads
- Remanufacture S&S flywheel assemblies – Rebuild rods, install thrust washers, rebalance, and replace unserviceable parts
- Stock engine rebuilds 1966 – present big twin
- Rebuild stock flywheels for 1948-’99 big twin and 1957-85 Sportster® models.
- Rebuild stock cylinder heads for 1966-present big twin
- Install an S&S Hot Set Up Kit® in stock 1966-present big twin crankcases including late model “A” and “B” big twin engines
- Update stock heads for Harley-Davidson® 883cc Sportster® models to 1200cc size valves
- Compression ratio increase – Machine gasket surfaces of cylinder heads, cylinders, or cases, and installation of high compression piston
Machine Shop Services
- Bore stock engine cases to accept big bore cylinders
- Hone S&S or stock Harley-Davidson cylinders to fit new pistons
- Timken® bearing conversions on 2003 – Up stock Harley-Davidson “A” and “B” crankcases
Custom Engine Building
- Non standard configurations – engines we don’t offer in the catalog
- Custom cosmetic treatments – powdercoating (available colors only), polishing, diamond cutting, and nonstandard combinations